LIFE GUARD is a supplement formulated from the combination of the following ingredients: Fish Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E, Astaxanthin and Vitamin A.
- Prevention of heart disease, due to its anti-inflammatory action;
- Helps in eye health, with the presence of Astaxanthin, a carotenoid;
- Prevents premature aging;
- Its antioxidant action protects the brain from degenerative diseases, such as, Alzeihmer and Parkinson.
What does each ingredient do?
Fish Oil – Source of Omega 3, provides 108mg of DHA and 162mg of EPA, which has an anti-inflammatory action, as it improves cholesterol levels and blood circulation. Thus, one of its main benefits is to avoid the formation of blood clots, hindering the risk of thrombosis and stroke.
Coenzyme Q-10 (Coq-10) – acts as an antioxidant, decreasing the effects of free radicals, enhancing its anti-aging action. In addition to assist in cardiac balance. COQ-10 is also involved in the production of antibodies, strengthening the immune system.
Astaxanthin - belongs to the family of carotenoids found in salmon, Krill, shrimp and other foods. It contributes to the regeneration of muscle function and reduces the markers of silent inflammation and C-reactive protein (CRP). It acts beneficially in improving function as well as in the dissemination of important defense cells, such as lymphocytes. Helps to reduce eye fatigue and improves presbyopia (vision disorder, which occurs at approximately 45 years of age, when the individual no longer perceives objects nearby clearly).
Vitamina A e E: the addition of these two important vitamins enhances the antioxidant, cardiovascular and eye health benefits of the product.
Liquid Capsules: are capsules with immediate release of the active ingredients that guarantee an optimized bioavailability.
Use Recommendation: Consume two capsules a day, preferably with meals or as recommended by a nutritionist and / or a physician..
Take a look also:
- It brings together in a single capsule 8 sources of Essential Fatty Acids.
- Each ULTRA OMEGA TG 750 capsule provides: 525 mg of DHA and 225 mg of EPA
- Evening Primrose Oil: Contains Omega-3, Omega-6, Cis-Linoleic Acid and Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA).
- Flaxseed Oil: Contains Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9, Alpha-Linoleic Acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid.
- Fish Oil Omega 3: Maintains healthy levels of Triglycerides.