MS # 6.2109.0048
The Flaxseed Oil softgels are produced from oils that have been carefully extracted without using hexane or adding heat.
Cold extraction helps to preserve the delicate chemical structure of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9; fatty acids that are naturally rich in flax seeds.
Each 1,000mg softgel contains a natural blend of Alpha-Linoleic Acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid.
Amber flasks and impervious caps are additional protection against the prejudicial effects of light and oxygen.
Consume 1 softgel, three times a day, preferably at meal, or according to the orientation of a nutrologist physician or nutritionist.
100 and 200 softgels.
Take a look also:
- Supplement formulated with the association of Fish Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E, Astaxanthin and Vitamin A.
- It brings together in a single capsule 8 sources of Essential Fatty Acids.
- Each ULTRA OMEGA TG 750 capsule provides: 525 mg of DHA and 225 mg of EPA
- Evening Primrose Oil: Contains Omega-3, Omega-6, Cis-Linoleic Acid and Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA).
- Fish Oil Omega 3: Maintains healthy levels of Triglycerides.